NOTE! The options listed below are besides “normal” higher educations at local educational institutions such as universities. Therefore, feel free to also look into which educational institutions are near you, and what international offers they might have (note that non-EU citizens will have to pay tuition fee).
4player cooperates with Copenhagen Coaching Center, who offers an accredited coaching course (5 ECTS), in which you will develop and expand your personal skills and learn the basics of coaching.
This coaching module equips you with the techniques and train your skills to ask questions and build your communication capacity at all levels.
Based on practical and theoretical perspectives we discuss and use the coaching dialogue for immediate understanding and use in your professional context. For example, when leading and guiding personal performance and development among team members and employees.
Learn more about the coaching course here
FIFPro Online Academy
In cooperation with the world player’ union in football, FIFPro, University College of Northern Denmark (UCN) offers the option of studying Sport Management online
Sport Management is a degree, where you will be able to combine your passion for sport and events with a deeper understanding for the business mechanisms within the sport- and event sector. This is for you if you would e.g. like to work within the serviceindustry or ‘behind the scenes’ in the sport-/event industry.
The Sport Management degree actually consists of two seperate degrees; first a two-year “Service, Hospitality & Tourism Management” degree with specialization in Sport & Event. Here you will gain competences within development, daily operations, coordination, management and marketing of services within sport and event. Afterwards you’ll be able to apply for the 1½ year top-up programme in Sport Management, that dives even deeper into the sport and event industry.
- This programme is a “normal” higher education – just set up online. It is therefore free of charge for EU citizens (besides an initial application fee), whereas non-EU citizens would have to pay tuition fee.
- Primarily for football players (current or previous) – although athletes from other sports might also apply depending on the number of applicants
- Limitied number of spots in the programme
Read more about the FIFPro Online Academy here
If interested contact Jesper Thorup (4player) at mail email@example.com or phone +45 61713199
On OpenLearn you can access a wide selection of free online courses. Regardless of whether you’re interested in sports, economics, innovation, language or marketing there are options available through OpenLearn.
How to use Openlearn:
- Go to OpenLearn using this link
- You will be presented with eight major topics to choose from – for instance: Health, Sports & Psychology, Languages, and Money & Business
- Make your choice under ‘Course title’. You can choose courses of three different levels: Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced.
- You now have access
On Future Learn you can access short free online courses, Microcredentiels and Programmes, or online degrees which both requires a paid fee.
How to use Future Learn:
- Go to Future Learn using this link
- Browse the course list to find something that you’d like to learn about and pick a course
- Sign up with your email or facebookand you are ready to start
- Suggestions for short courses: FinancielCourse link, Digital Marketing link
- Suggestions for Microcredentialsand programmes: Sports Coaching link
Got questions? Reach out to us!
The 4player team is ready to help and answer any questions you might have. Remember, we offer online counselling sessions or sparring. These can be motivational, clarification or transition conversations etc. You can find our team here